We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOUR
FAMILY HOME & NEST EGG
Tuesday, November 30th
6 pm ET
We will also cover the topics of
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Cheryl David and Blaire David McClanahan for a special ONLINE 60-minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets…or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average between $7,000 – $11,000 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 60-minute estate planning webinar!
Estate Planning Attorneys
Cheryl David & Blaire David McClanahan
Cheryl David is the founder of Law Offices of Cheryl David. She is a Nationally Board-Certified Estate Planning Attorney with the NAEPC, and she has over 30 years of legal experience, helping and teaching people how to protect their families when it comes to Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Probate.
Blaire is an associate attorney at the Law Offices of Cheryl David in Greensboro, NC where she focuses on Elder Law, Wills, Trusts, Asset Preservation, Estate Planning, and Adult Long-Term Care Medicaid. She has also co-authored the book, “How to Protect Your Family’s Assets from Devastating Nursing Home Costs.”