Join us for this comprehensive Estate Planning Seminar on Wills and Living Trusts. You will learn the differences between wills and trusts and why it’s essential to have a properly drafted estate plan. Concerned about Medicaid or VA Benefits? The Law Offices of Cheryl David will teach you about how to navigate these complex systems in order to achieve the best benefit for your situation. We will also discuss how powers of attorney and health care directives work and why they are a crucial part of your overall plan. Your attendance at this seminar entitles you to a free estate planning meeting, worth over $350. We welcome your questions and look forward to seeing you there!
November 2017 Seminars
- Wednesday, 11/15/17 at 6:00 pm at Bravo! Cucina Italiana (FULL)
- Thursday, 11/16/17 at 6:00 pm at Bravo! Cucina Italiana (FULL)
- Thursday, 11/30/17 at 6:00 pm at Bravo! Cucina Italiana
December 2017 Seminars
- Monday, 12/4/17 at 6:00 pm at j. pepper’s Southern Grille
- Tuesday, 12/5/17 at 6:00 pm at Bravo! Cucina Italiana
- Wednesday, 12/6/17 at 6:00 pm at j. pepper’s Southern Grille
- Thursday, 12/7/17 at 11:00 am j. pepper’s Southern Grille
Directions to Seminar Locations
- Directions to j.pepper’s Southern Grille
- Directions to Bravo! Cucina Italiana at the Friendly Center
If you do not see the time listed below on the form, the seminar is fully booked.
Register for one of our FREE upcoming seminars by filling out the form below. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of signing up.
What others are saying about our seminars:
“We wish we had heard you 10 years ago.” David & Glenda P.
“Seminar was informative! It flowed well and time just flew by. The subject matter was so pertinent to our current situation and we look forward to putting our estate in order. That you for this opportunity.” Craig & Robin L.