If you’re serious about preparing, modifying, or enhancing your estate planning, please use the calendar below to schedule a meeting with us – over the phone or in-person.
Please sign up today by using the calendar below to schedule a meeting. Don’t miss this special opportunity to protect yourself and your family.
We’ve been handling the community’s estate planning needs for over 30 years, and we’ve been conducting phone consultations since 2003.
Your consultation will be conducted by one of our experienced attorneys. Enjoy your complimentary meeting from the comfort of your home. Space is limited, by our availability so please don’t wait to sign up for your meeting.
During the meeting, you’ll ask us your questions and discuss your planning objectives.
And if you want, we’re also available to discuss:
- How the NC Power of Attorney, with special modifications, necessitated by a law change in 2018, allows us to protect assets from being lost to nursing care.
- How the New SECURE Act affects your IRA.
- The differences between Wills and Trusts, and the benefits of avoiding Probate in NC.
- The three health care directives all NC Residents need. (If your health care documents are over 12 years old, they should be modified, due to a law change at that time)
- How to safeguard your estate from being lost to nursing home costs.
- How to settle the estate if a family member has passed.
At the end of the meeting, we only ask that you let us know if you want to proceed or you’re not interested. It’s as simple as that.
Click Here to Schedule Your Complimentary Meeting.