Whether you are attempting to resolve a complicated legal matter or you’ve simply decided that it’s time to start planning for the future, you need an advocate. The team at Cheryl David Law is dedicated to providing you with the experienced representation you need, no matter what the situation may be. Our highly knowledgeable and celebrated staff wants you to feel confident about the choices you make—let us be your guide on the path toward preserving your family’s future.
As a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. The Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high-quality estate planning service to our clients in Greensboro NC & Guilford County.
Please take a moment and learn more about our firm by watching this short video:
If you would like to see how the attorneys in this firm have been rated please visit our attorney profiles on the AVVO site. AVVO is an attorney directory which allows consumers to comment on the experiences they have had with the attorneys they have worked with. Consumer feedback, feedback from other attorneys, and several other factors allow AVVO to rate attorneys across the country. We invite you to learn more!
There are so many benefits to working with the team at the Law Offices of Cheryl David; here’s just a few of them:
- FREE Living Trust Identification Cards. These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your Trust.
- FREE unlimited telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a free telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own Trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our helpful staff a call.
- FREE My Legacy Workbooks for clients to complete and share with their families about their childhood, influences and memories.
- FREE Client Seminars. We offer seminars and presentations exclusively for our clients on various estate planning topics.
- FREE announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- FREE eAlerts with news and announcements delivered monthly for our friends and clients with email addresses.
- FREE regular Legacy and Estate Plan checkups, with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- FREE parking in our office building whenever you visit.