Complimentary Probate, Medicaid, and Estate Planning Conversations From the Comfort of Your Home
Our law firm is hosting Free Private Family Meetings online via Zoom or on our conference line to explain different options families have to get their legal affairs in order.
This is your opportunity to meet privately, alone or with your family members. The last few weeks have been stressful for everyone. As you can imagine, we received numerous calls from people who wanted to make sure that their legal affairs are in order. People are asking us questions like:
- “Is my Will valid?”
- “Should I have a Trust instead of a Will?”
- “What if I don’t have a Will?”
- “Will my family be forced to deal with PROBATE when I die?”
- “Is my Power of Attorney out of date?”
- “If I get a Trust, what kind of Trust should I get?”
- “How will my family be able to make medical decisions for me if I get sick?”
- “Can I protect my home and other property from being taken by the state if I go into a nursing home?”
We know that a private family meeting is the best way for us to educate your family about these issues, but considering the current situation, we have decided to offer this valuable information via an online Zoom meeting. We would never want to put anyone’s health at risk.
These private family meetings online allow us to give you this important information in a safe, comfortable environment.
We will discuss many issues, including:
- New Laws that May Affect You and Your Family
- In North Carolina, Every Will MUST be Probated to have any Legal Effect
- Options to Protect Beneficiaries
- Will Your Home be Protected if You Go Into a Nursing Home?
- What are the Dangers of Having Children listed on Bank Accounts and Investments?
- Relatively New Power of Attorney Law in North Carolina
- Your Children May Lose Their Inheritances in a Divorce
- If You are Married, and One Spouse Dies, What Happens?
- Why do so Many People Use Trusts and How do Trusts Work?
As you can see, there is a HUGE amount of information that we will be covering. These special online or conference call family meetings will be hosted by our law firm attorneys, who are frequent speakers on trusts, wills, and proper estate planning. These private meetings are for a limited time only, and normally a $400 value – but free during these times only.
For over 30 years, our practice has been dedicated to helping clients prepare their estate plans. Cheryl David in particular has assisted over 5,000 people to prepare their estate plans.
Our Firm’s Response to COVID
Trusted Estate Planning, Nursing Home Protection & Probate Attorneys
We’ve been handling our communities Estate Planning, Probate, and Nursing Home Protection needs for over 30 years. In light of recent concerns, it’s important to have the correct plan and to be prepared.
Creating a Will or Trust, and Having Health Directives and a Durable Power of Attorney has Never Been More Important!
If you’re serious about preparing, modifying, enhancing, or probating an estate plan, or if you want help protecting a loved one’s estate from the devastating costs of nursing home care, please call us at (336) 547-9999, or use the form on this page to schedule your own complimentary telephone or video meeting.
Safety is Paramount.
For everyone’s safety, our team created a touch-less, drive-thru system. You’re able to sign your documents and have them witnessed and notarized without leaving your car or coming into physical contact with another person. We use gloves and masks every step of the process.