Protecting Your Family and Leaving a Legacy
Sign up to attend our webinar on how to protect your family and leave a legacy. This 1-hour webinar will provide a detailed overview for you and also gives you the option to schedule a complimentary private family meeting with one of our experienced attorneys.
7 Reasons to Choose our Office for Your Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Probate Needs
- Our attorneys chose the Estate Planning, Probate, and Elder Law field of law because of our personal family experiences with illness and death, and we knew we could make a difference in protecting your family.
- We focus solely on this one area of law; it’s all we do.
- We’ve been assisting local families for over 30 years.
- We have advanced certifications in this field of law and we take an extra 36 hours of advanced legal education, every year, even though we’re only required to take 12 hours. Keeping up to date with the law is very important!
- Estate Planning involves intricate knowledge of financial planning. Cheryl David, our managing attorney, is an NAEPC Board Certified Estate Planning Attorney and a Financial Planner. Our other attorneys also have advanced training.
- We’ve been members of the acclaimed, American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, for over 25 years, and because of this membership, we have access to invaluable education, systems, strategies, and highly esteemed colleagues across the nation. Estate planning is State-specific, so it’s important to have colleagues across the country, because families and assets are spread out throughout the country, so we call upon these trusted attorneys, weekly, to assist us with out-of-state real estate and family members.
- Our team participates in local charities and endeavors. We’re active in this community and we serve our community on various boards and in various capacities. Attorney Justin Plummer serves on the NC Legislative Committee addressing Estate Planning, and Attorney Blaire McClanahan serves as an adjunct professor at UNCG, teaching Elder Law and she’s a preceptor at Elon Law School.