Coffee with Blaire is a complimentary, informal Question and Answer Session.
Nursing Home Protection with Attorney Blaire David McClanahan, Co-Author of Medicaid Secrets.
Don’t Go Broke From End-of-Life Expenses
Attend this Asset Protection get-together that focuses on estate planning and protection with adults who may need, or want to understand, qualify, and apply for benefits and services without breaking the bank.
(FREE) Register Now & Save Your Spot
Learn about avoiding common planning mistakes that can result in unnecessary spend downs, taxes, court costs, and legal fees. Don’t make the mistake of planning your estate without adequate knowledge of these complex legalities. Keep up to date! Laws and rules have recently changed. Learn about those changes and how that might affect your plan.
The Ins and Outs:
- Qualifying for Medicaid and other benefits you may be entitled to or missing
- Protecting the well-spouse
- Rules and strategies
- Protecting assets
- Medicaid power of attorney
- Veteran’s benefits
- Waiting too long
- Assuming that you’re too wealthy to qualify
- Failing to protect assets
- Making gifts to your children
- Using the wrong documents
- Failing to obtain the right plan
- Assuming incorrectly that you’re covered and no further steps are necessary when you have long term care insurance
Join The Next Session
- Thursday, September 29th, 2022 at 10 am
These events are 100% complimentary and virtual (on Zoom) so you can attend from the comfort of your home!