Coffee at Cheryl’s is a complimentary, informal Question and Answer Session.
Nursing Home Protection with Attorney Blaire David McClanahan, Co-Author of Medicaid Secrets.
Don’t Go Broke From End-of-Life Expenses
Attend this Asset Protection get-together that focuses on estate planning and protection with adults who may need, or want to understand, qualify, and apply for benefits and services without breaking the bank.
Learn about avoiding common planning mistakes that can result in unnecessary Medicaid spend downs, taxes, court costs, and legal fees. Don’t make the mistake of planning your estate without adequate knowledge of these complex legalities. Keep up to date! Laws and rules have recently changed. Learn about those changes and how that might affect your plan.
The Ins and Outs:
- Qualifying for Medicaid
- Protecting the well-spouse
- Rules and strategies
- Protecting assets
- Medicaid power of attorney
- Veteran’s benefits
- Waiting too long
- Assuming that you’re too wealthy to qualify
- Failing to protect assets
- Making gifts to your children
- Using the wrong documents
- Failing to obtain the right plan
- Assuming incorrectly that you’re covered and no further steps are necessary when you have long term care insurance
Make a Reservation
- Tuesday, November 12th at 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, November 12th at 2:00 PM
- Thursday, November 14th at 10:00 AM, Justin Plummer presenting How to Handle an Estate When a Loved One Dies
- Thursday, November 14th at 2:00 PM, Justin Plummer presenting How to Handle an Estate When a Loved One Dies
- Thursday, November 21st at 10:00 AM
- Thursday, November 21st at 2:00 PM
Home-made chocolate chip cookies and fresh coffee will be served while we talk in the comfort of our Greensboro offices. Please fill out the form below to make your reservation.
These events are hosted at our office, 528 College Road, Greensboro, NC 27410.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the event start time to guarantee seating. We encourage you to bring guests you believe would benefit from this information. Reservations are required and seating is limited to adults and first-time attendees only.